Join Our Newsletter
Receive the latest news on new promotions, exclusive offers, and new arrivals.
Rosalyn Tureck is one of the very few musicians in history to have mastered with equal virtuosity the piano and the harpsichord. This CD presents the "High Priestess of Bach" in a stunning 1981 recital, taped live at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York. Digital remastering by Paul Baily at EMI Abbey Road Studios.
[1996, Stereo, 66 minutes]
• The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book II - Preludes and Fugues in: C minor (BWV 871), G major (BWV 884),
• Chromatic Fantasia and Fugue (BWV 903)
• The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book I - Preludes and Fugues in: D major (BWV 850), F-sharp major (BWV 858),
• Italian Concerto (BWV 971)
• Goldberg Variations (BWV 988) - Variation No. 29
Rosalyn Tureck, harpsichord
(Recorded live in concert, New York, 1981)
Copyright © 2018 Video Artists International, Inc.. Powered by Miva